Wednesday 10 July 2013

** Newsflash ** Newsflash ** Newsflash **

We have been contacted by another local Northenden site and hope to soon enter into a negotiation phase which will bring good news for our readers. If things go as planned it is going to be exciting times ahead for Northendites. Watch this space....

Additionally due to the immense success of last years 'An Evening with Peter Renshaw' I plan to do a repeat event sometime over the next month. Demand for tickets is once again expected to be high and I regret that the entrance price this year will rise to £25 per person (limited to two tickets per household) but this years event will include a pint and curry which I'm sure you'll agree represents excellent value. My good friend John will once again be present as I know many of you enjoyed chatting with him last time. Once again watch this space for details on this upcoming event....

No comments:

Post a Comment