Wednesday 29 October 2014

Exciting News!!!!

Thank you for all your support regarding my last post about the Launch Party. I know a lot of you were disappointed that you couldn't get to join us in our suite at The Savoy in London. We hope to organise another launch Party at The Post House sometime before Christmas - I know the book is already out but I know my fans want one nearer to home.

Anyway, that isn't the exciting news I wanted to tell you about. What I'm about to say will blow your minds! A dear, long-time friend of mine and John's has another website devoted to Northenden. And tomorrow John will be spending the day with him at a secret location somewhere in the village where he has kindly agreed to let us use his huge collection of Northenden photographs on our website too. The contract will be signed tomorrow morning, but I wanted to let our loyal fans know this most exciting piece of news before anyone else. Until the contract is signed, sealed and delivered I can't reveal his real name, but it is an Anagram of "Romwirs".

We have been in negotiation with him for over a decade and he has very generously allowed us full rights on his collection.

That's all for now, you'll be seeing a sneak peak on some of the amazing photographs very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment